** MFL Teacher **
** Secondary School Opportunities in Worcester and across Worcestershire **
If you are a talented linguist who specialises in FRENCH, SPANISH and/ or GERMAN and hold qualified teacher status (QTS) or an equivalent UK teaching qualification, then we would like to hear from you.
As Worcestershire's leading supply teaching agency, we are recruiting passionate MFL teachers for long and short term supply cover in our client schools across Worcestershire.
We can offer regular local work to suit your circumstances and availability, and access to long term vacancies throughout year ... as we are the preferred agency to a very high percentage of schools around the county, you will not hear about these roles through other agencies.
We exclusively support secondary and middle schools in and around: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport and Worcester.
Working as a supply MFL teacher is a great career and lifestyle choice, here are a few reasons why:
- Good work life balance
- Flexibility - choose when and where you teach
- Variety of schools and children
- Opportunities to gain classroom based experience
- Provides long term, permanent and ECT/ NQT induction opportunities
- No additional responsibilities - no planning/ marking/ meetings/ parents evenings during daily and most short term assignments
- Explore different schools with no commitment - perfect if you are new to the area
Our ideal MFL teacher will:
- Have the ability to transfer their enthusiasm for teaching French, German and/ or Spanish to all students and motivate them to be confident in languages
- Have a creative approach to teaching and effectively deliver engaging and inclusive language learning experiences to key stage 3 and key stage 4 students
- Be resilient, versatile, have an excellent command of the classroom and strong behaviour management skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new on
If you are an experienced or early career MFL teacher interested in supply work, then take the next step and call us on 01905 896122 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Choose Academics as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
- For over 15 years, we have been the preferred teaching supply agency for secondary, middle and primary schools in Worcester and across Worcestershire
- We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
- Friend referral scheme available