Permanent | Full Time
Subject Tutors required to assist primary schools in Mitchaam and the surrounding areas due to the latest government announcement.
Details of the work that will be available:
• Subjects: English and maths
• Suitable for: Teachers who have QTS or an alternative teaching based qualification or Tutors with 2+ full time experience
• Tuition assignments are available on both long term and short term basis
• Tuition usually starts at two hours per day per student
• You can take on more than one student per day
• Previous experience of working with children on a 1:1/1:3/Class basis would be beneficial You will be expected to plan, prepare and deliver all material/resources.
You will also be expected to report back at the end of each week, giving a brief overview of which topics you have covered, what progress has been made, and how much each student has engaged with the tuition.
Please only apply if you are local to the MitchamBorough (SW19) - Although this will be on a remote basis initially, you may be required to go into the school at times.
If you are interested in picking up tuition work to support Wandsworth schools, please show your interest by applying below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.