£70 - £90 per day
Fixed Term | Contract Hours
Are you a driven graduate, with a passion for supporting Special Needs?
Do you have previous experience of working with children with Special Needs in a classroom setting?
Academics are working with a lovely Primary School, based in Ealing, who are looking to take on a SEN Teaching Assistant, to support pupils in KS2. This is a full-time role for the rest of the academic year, which is starting soon
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant: Person specification -
* Be a driven graduate (who has obtained a 2:2 or above in your degree) or a qualified TA
* Have previous experience working with SEN students
* Must have excellent Literacy and Numeracy Skills
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant: Job description -
* Long term, full time role starting February/March
* Daily rate of pay - £70-£90
* Join a lovely Primary School based in Ealing, West London
* Supporting SEN pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
* Opportunity for the right candidate to join their Teacher Training program
Found in Ealing, West London, this school is a popular primary and is located within a 10-minute walk from its nearest station. It has achieved a well-deserved 'Good' grade from Ofsted and has superb ties to the local community.
If you are a graduate or an experienced teaching assistant, keen to be considered for the position of a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant, Click 'apply to send your CV to Alom at Academics!
Please note: due to the volume of Primary Teaching Assistant applications, only successful Primary SEN Teaching Assistants shall be contacted.