Primary Teacher Needed for Maths and English Tuition Work
Are you looking for a new flexible job where you can really make a difference to children who have fallen behind as a result of Covid 19?
Look no further as I have a lovely Primary School based in Carshalton (Sutton) who are looking for a Qualified Teacher to join them and work on helping the lower ability children raise their attainment levels in Maths and English. There are children who through no fault of their own have fallen behind and who need additional support to help narrow the gap between them and their peers.
The job would involve;
In order to be successful in your application you will need;
- Working in small groups of 1-3 children and providing targeted support
- Liaising with senior management to come up with targeted approaches for different groups
- A flexibility to work well with both English and Maths support to a good level.
- Flexibility to work in classes as a class teacher if required.
- A full and clean DBS which you will need to give us permission to send off or have your own DBS on update service.
- Have passed your PGCE and therefore be allowed to teach in UK schools
- To have a can do attitude and the personality to work well in local schools across Merton and Sutton
- To let us know instantly if you have been in contact with or have developed symptoms of Covid 19.
Please apply by clicking below and I will get back to all successful applicants for a more in depth chat.