£120 - £130 per day
Permanent | Full Time
Protocol Education are working with primary schools in Haverhill to recruit enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 2 teachers to work in their Year 3 class
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last 3 years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus £250 refer a teacher' payment scheme
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across Cambridgeshire
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.