£10.25 per hour, Benefits: £250 Referral Scheme, CV Assistance, CPD Courses, PAYE
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are recruiting for a driven and caring individual ready to challenge themselves by supporting a passionate and adventurous child with their learning and behaviour in a school in Yate.
Requirements to apply for this role:
• An empathetic and dedicated individual able to set clear boundaries and act guidelines.
• Excellent listener and observer into understanding children's needs.
• Be excited by shaping and having a positive on all the children within the classroom environment.
• A can do and proactive approach to the children's learning and development.
• Candidates should be able to think outside the box and give children limitless opportunities to achieve their potential.
This School can offer:
• Bespoke CPD and professional development opportunities.
• Good links with partnership schools allowing you to gain experience of different working environments.
• A large and supportive leadership team.
• A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning able to give you a wide range of experiences.
• Carear progression and development tailored to your needs and interest.
• An interactive and inclusive culture to share best practises strengthening your resources and support network.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or contact us as indicated below.