£65 - £80 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant/LSA- South West ondon
Are you a Psychology graduate with an interest in developing your experience working with students with additional needs?
Do you have relevant experience or an interest in working with SEND including Autism (ASD), Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs, or Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)?
Are you interested in becoming an Educational Psychologist, Speech and Language Therapist or working in clinical Psychology?
We are looking for Learning Support Assistants for daily supply work and long-term roles across South West London.
• Immediate starts available
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• An interest or previous experience working with pupils with SEND
• Valid DBS/Police Checks - we can assist with DBS applications
• Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Adaptable and flexible personality
• Working with primary students with SEND (i.e. ASD, MLD, SLD, PMLD, complex needs, SEMH)
• Supporting pupils 1:1 or in small groups
• Assisting the class teacher in duties such as preparing resources and managing pupil behaviour
• Providing feedback on pupil progress
If you think this could be right for you apply now!