£110 - 140 per day
Temporary | Full Time
- Full-time, Monday-Friday
- Specialist Secondary Leyland (PR25)
- ASAP start or September 2022
- Excellent transport links
- £110 - £140 p/day
Teaching Personnel are in partnership with a secondary provision with the Leyland area (PR25) who are looking to recruit a dynamic and dedicated Maths Teacher who is keen to make a positive impact on children’s self-confidence and self-esteem in all aspects of school and life outside of education.
The school offers personalised education for young people aged 10-19 with Educational Health Care Plans for Social, Emotional and Mental Health, Autistic Spectrum Disorder and/or Specific Learning Difficulties. The experienced, expert staff promotes their student’s academic and social development allowing each individual to reach their potential and maximise their chances of achieving independence.
As a secondary Maths Teacher it is expected that you have excellent curriculum knowledge to plan and create engaging, meaningful lessons that support children’s abilities. The other support staff in the class will be instructed as to how best to support the children in the class and will have a clear idea of the daily plan. The teacher will implement EHCP’s into the daily plan and have a clear understanding on how best to support the children within the class. As the children lack in self-confidence the applicant will have an understanding how best to create relationships with children and to maintain those to build trust.
- Encouraging personal development
- Developing programmes of learning activities
- Preparing and adapting teaching materials
- liaising with parents, external agencies, and a range of other professionals
- coordinating the work of support staff
- Create and maintain positive relationships with the children
- If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Keira by clicking “apply now” to submit your CV and we will contact you within 48hours to discuss next steps.
- Once we have your details on the system, we will be able to put your CV forward for the position
- The school will shortlist CVs and ask to meet shortlisted candidates, this may be for a formal interview/ trial day or week in school.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.