Protocol Education want to speak to reliable individuals that have the qualities and the passion to work in a Secondary School.
Whether you are looking for a new long-term role or some day-to-day supply work, Protocol Education can help. We are working with several Secondary schools across Lincoln and the surrounding areas to find dynamic and passionate Secondary School Teachers and Learning Support Assistants.
We have a fantastic team in place who are in regular contact with our schools, assisting with their staffing requirements.
As a successful Teacher with Protocol Education, you will need to:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification OR a Teaching Assistant/SEND qualification
- Be passionate about teaching and education
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be flexible, reliable and adaptable
- Have good behaviour managements skills
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
- A good work ethic.
If you feel that you embody these qualities, then please get in touch with us sending your CV. To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion for education, be able to create a fun, safe educational environment and have high expectations of the student's levels of achievement.
Protocol Education is one of the country's leading education recruitment agencies and we offer competitive rates of pay.
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach.
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts.
- NQT support program through Protocol
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to apply now. If you require further information regarding Protocol Education and the opportunities we have in and around Lincoln, please contact us.
Protocol Education are excited to announce the opening of our Lincoln branch. With over 26 branches across the country and a wealth of knowledge across our networks, we are delighted to be able to bring our expertise to the area.
Your team of friendly, informative and supportive Consultants share vast experience within recruitment and consultancy, along with real, hands-on classroom experience.
Our goal is to match our candidates with their ideal role and ideal setting. You are welcome to drop in and meet us or call to make an appointment. Let us discuss your requirements, goals and aspirations and explore the ways that we can support you.