£110 - £140 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Due to a continued expansion Protocol Education are actively recruiting Art and Design Specialist teachers for daily and long term supply roles across Leicester and the surrounding areas.
Why work for Protocol Education?
• We are the leading Educational Recruiter in the UK and holder of the 2013 Recruiter Award for Excellence.
• Competitive rates for both daily and long term work, paid through PAYE.
• Guaranteed local work through Protocol Education.
• This consultant will ensure you are provided with a personable, honest and transparent service. Each consultant will be able to provide local borough/school knowledge for each for your assignments. Their search will be tailored to your needs.
Protocol Education holds their standards in very high regard and here are some of the requirements we expect from our candidates.
• Must have QTS (Qualified Teachers Status) or equivalent.
• All teachers must have recent knowledge and a clear understanding of the National Curriculum and be able to both plan and deliver effective lessons.
• Protocol Education are looking for enthusiastic and hard working teachers that have the drive to succeed throughout their time working with Protocol.
• Safeguarding is paramount to Protocol and all teachers must go through our Police Check (DBS) before they are able to work for Protocol.
• All candidates must be dedicated to providing all schools and pupils with a high standard service within their teaching and general interaction with colleagues, pupils and parents.
If interested in registering, please apply online with your CV