£160 - £200 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Year 1 Teaching Position - April 2021
We wish to appoint a well qualified and enthusiastic Key Stage 1 class teacher in an improving, happy and diverse two form entry Primary school with excellent facilities. The teacher would participate proactively in the department's planning and development of teaching; leading the planning and ongoing assessments in the class. The successful candidate will help support and continue the school's commitment to the development of it's pupils. This post would suit an experienced teacher with a proven record of attainment or a strong NQT.
The post is in a GOOD Ofsted Rated school with a very positive and forward thinking Head Teacher.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Key Stage 1 teacher to work in an amazing school from April 2021 until the end of the academic year.
Start Date: April 2021
Ofsted Report: GOOD
We are looking to appoint:
* an exceptional Key Stage 1 classroom practitioner with a passion for developing children's learning
* a teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement
* a dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
* to play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum
* to work with children with good behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn
* to work within a supportive, friendly team
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for then please apply below!