£120 - £180 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Smile Education are proud to be working exclusively with an Ofsted rated Good Primary School located in the Dudley area. We have been asked to support in the appointment of an experienced and forward-thinking teacher to take on the full-time position of Year 5 Class Teacher from September 2022.
Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher? Are you looking for a new role for the next academic year?
The Head Teacher and Leadership Team wish to appoint an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher to join them from September 2022 on a full-time basis (term time only), the role will be on a full-time, long-term basis, with the potential for a permanent position.
As the class teacher, the successful candidate will have full teaching responsibilities including planning and delivery, attending wider school activities including staff meetings and parents evening. In return you will receive PPA time and opportunities for CPD training opportunities relevant to the role.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Previous upper Key Stage 2 experience
- Reliable and punctual
- Adaptable behaviour management
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication
- Dedicated to the wellbeing and success of all pupils
- Enjoy working in a culturally rich and diverse setting
About the Role:
- Year 5 Class Teacher
- Full-time, long-term role from September 2022
- Full teaching responsibilities including planning, delivery and recording progression
- Working in partnership with class Teaching Assistant
- PPA time
- CPD Training opportunities
- Attending wider school activities including parents evening
- Report writing
About the School:
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’
- Dedicated Leadership Team and Governing body
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn pupils
- Spacious and modern classrooms
- Recently updated Quiet Hub
- Excellent relationships with local community
- Accessible by car and public transport
To be considered for this role you will need to hold the relevant qualification(s).
Here at Smile Education we always support and encourage our hardworking staff and are happy to offer the following benefits;