£16000 - £19000 per annum
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are looking to recruit an experienced Nursery practitioner to work in a vibrant nursery in the Dacorum, Hertfordshire area
The nursery is an excellent setting, with a cohesive team there to aid you along the way and develop your career. You must be level 3+ nursery practitioner qualified to apply for this role.
The annually rate is negotiable depending on experience.
The role is to start asap and will go permanent for the right candidate
To be eligible for this role you must have:
• Reference information for the last three years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus refer a friend' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of settings across the Hertfordshire area.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please apply NOW!