Dependent on Experience
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are recruiting for an individual with a creative arts and or psychology background, to work in a school based within Swindon. Supporting in 1to1 and group settings eager to utilise their skills and expertise in designing fun, engaging and interactive activities and sessions to assist the children with their academic learning. The school is looking for an outgoing and passionate individual to help sustain and strengthen the schools growing representation within the community.
Requirements to apply for this role:
• An excellent role model able to inspire, engage and excite young learners.
• Excellent listener and observer into understanding children's needs.
• Be able to demonstrate goal setting and objectives for the children to aim for.
• A can do and proactive approach to the children's learning and development.
• Candidates should be able to think outside the box and give children limitless opportunities to achieve their potential.
This School can offer:
• Training and feedback along with courses and time focussed on helping you achieve towards your personal goals.
• A large and supportive leadership team.
• A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning able to give you a wide range of experiences.
• Carear progression and development tailored to your needs and interest.
• An interactive and inclusive culture to share best practises strengthening your resources and support network.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or contact us as indicated below.
Please register with us online www.protocol-education.com
Or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.