Excellent daily supply rate
Temporary | Part Time
Protocol Education are currently looking for an experienced Phonics Teaching Assistant to work on a daily supply basis in Primary Schools in Hackney.
The successful candidate must have experience working in Primary Schools and preferably trained in one or more of Phonics principles.
The benefits of choosing Protocol Education as your agency:
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
• Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school
• Knowledge of Phonics and confident in interventions
• Passionate about supporting children and helping them learn
• Happy to cover any last minute shifts and support schools accordioning
If you think you would be suited to this daily supply role, please apply now.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.