£10.25 per hour, Benefits: CV Assistance, CPD Courses, PAYE, £250 Referral Scheme
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a dedicated and caring, SEMH 1-1 support assistant to support the needs of a child with roles available on a part time and full time basis based within Bath.
Requirements to apply for this role:
• An excellent and passionate role model able to inspire, engage and excite young learners.
• Promote inclusion and social cohesion between all children.
• Be able to demonstrate goal setting, boundaries and confident in disciplining when behaviour.
• Candidates should be able to think outside the box and give children limitless opportunities to achieve their potential.
• Able to demonstrate experience and or able to apply previous work within a SMEH 1:1 role.
• Diligent and can practice applying intervention methods and approaches.
This School can offer:
• A chance to have a meaningful difference developing and assisting the needs of a child.
• Good links with partnership schools allowing you to gain experience of different working environments.
• A large and supportive leadership team.
• A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning able to give you a wide range of experiences.
• An interactive and inclusive culture to share best practises strengthening your resources and support network.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or contact us as indicated below.
Please register with us online www.protocol-education.com
Or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.