Salary Depending on Responsibility
Richmond upon Thames
Temporary | Full Time
My Client is looking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic Year 3 class teacher. The teacher would participate proactively in the department's planning and development of teaching; leading the planning and ongoing assessments in the class. The successful candidate will help support and continue the school's commitment to the development of it's pupils. This post is open to NTQS,
* The school has an Ofsted rating of good and are pushing for OUTSTANDING.
* The school is described by parents as happy' and highly inclusive' where children have a tremendous sense of security.
* Ofsted noted the strong and dedicated leadership of the head teacher and senior leaders' and how this has resulted in the school's excellent reputation and parental support.
We are looking to appoint:
* A Year 3 classroom practitioner with a passion for developing children's learning.
* A teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement.
* Dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition.
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
* To play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum.
* To work with children with outstanding behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn.
* To work within a supportive, friendly team.
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please send your updated CV and covering letter today to email@example.com or call 02089711285.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.