£130 - 180 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Teaching Personnel are supporting one of their Secondary School clients in the Milton Keynes area, to find an Art & Media teacher to join their collaborative and supportive team from January 2022.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about teaching and learning and will have the ability to motivate students. They will be happy to work in support of a friendly team.
The School can offer:
• Work with a Department that is passionate about achievement for all pupils.
• Work with fantastic students who enjoy a dynamic and engaging curriculum.
• Operate within a diligent team of excellent teachers who have a wealth of expertise and experience.
• Teach, research, develop and examine at GCSE and A Level.
• Work with a driven and inspirational department in pursuit of excellence.
• Be part of a strong induction programme tailored to your experience and needs.
• Contribute to high quality teaching and learning, and the provision of extracurricular activities to drive students forward.
• Collaborate within a very supportive environment where professional development is an essential aspect of our daily practice.
• Develop your career.
• Contribute to the creation of outstanding student experiences in learning for all.
If you have the energy, passion, resilience and drive to be part of a positive journey - We would be very interested to recruit you for this opportunity.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.