£11.85 - 12.50 per hour
Temporary | Part Time
Site Supervisor, Lostock Hall, Preston.
- £11.85 - £12.50 per hour (dependent upon experience)
- 20 hours per week
- ASAP start
- Secondary school catering for approximately 800 pupils.
- Opportunity for temporary to permanent school contract
Do you have recent experience in a Site Supervisor role or know someone who has?
A secondary school located in the PR5 area of Preston require an experienced Site Supervisor to start as soon as possible, as the current member of staff is leaving for retirement. Working hours are 14:00 - 18:00, Monday to Friday, equating to 20 hours per week.
- Carrying out basic repairs
- Managing access to the premises and maintaining security
- Managing site staff
- Championing health and safety around the school
- Maintain adequate levels of supplies within the budget allocated
- Ensure that equipment is kept in good condition and is used and stored correctly
The successful candidate must have:
- Basic DIY skills
- Recent experience of paid employment as a cleaner in an educational setting and/or public building
- Knowledge of health and safety
- Administrative skills
- Ability to maintain high standards
If you are interested in applying for this position and hold the necessary experience and qualities, please contact Amy in the Teaching Personnel Lancashire Secondary office.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.