Dependent on role and experience
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are recruiting for Teaching Assistants who have excellent knowledge and experience of working with children who have SEMH needs.
With the current climate, we are proactively recruiting looking ahead to September for what schools have suggested they may need.
This role will be to work within schools in the BS16 area of Bristol on a full time basis 1:1 with a variety of different children. We are looking for a candidate who is a real SEMH specialists and is highly experienced within this area. Qualifications, such as a team teach qualification are advantageous, but not essential.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
•£250 Bonus refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Bristol area
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email email@example.com or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.